There are many reasons why people decide to come to counselling.
You may –
- be feeling anxious or overwhelmed with the pressures of life or find yourself lacking motivation and not enjoying life as much as you did.
- be needing support in a time of crisis or after suffering a loss
- wish to explore issues from the past that are having a negative impact on your life
- want to gain a better understanding of yourself and explore how things from the past are affecting you now
- find yourself stuck in negative cycles of thinking or behaving that you want to break free from
- not value yourself and have low self-esteem
- need support in setting boundaries in your life
- need help making decisions about the future.
Counselling can offer you the time and space to explore how you are feeling and why, and provide the support you need to the changes you want.
Together we can find a way forward.
Contact me now on 07963 346216 or email me here to discuss your needs or arrange a discounted no obligation first appointment.